Christmas Decorations with bread
Time & Location
About the Event
Christmas is the most exciting baking time of the year; it is the perfect time to spend remarkable moment with your children.
In this workshop we will look at different way to use bread in Christmas decoration; from candle holder to bread basket made of bread dough, the options are endless.
What you will learn:
- Shaping a star with bread dough suitable as candle holder or centerpiece at the table.
- Assemble and decorate a Ginger Bread Christams House.
- Prepare Ginger bread biscuits to decorate your Christams tree.
- Prepare a fast version of Panettone with chocolate chips.
For whom is this workshop
- Bread lover
- Christmas lover
Main aim of this workshop is baking and sharing time with your beloved ones.
- Children below 12 get free entrance.
- Teenegers between 12 and 16, pay half of the price.
- Please notify us at registration if you are coming with your children.
- Christmas Bread WorkshopCHF180CHF1800CHF0